Undesired suspension movement is the main cause of premature drivetrain failure, including broken driveshafts, pinion yokes, universal joints and worn out bushings.
From the factory your rear axle is held in place by 2 flexible leaf springs, which allow your axle to shift and hop under acceleration. This problem is amplified in lifted trucks.
OUTLAW FAB BOLT ON TRACTION BARS
- Easy to install, bolt on design (Must drill (8) 1/2" holes in frame to install frame brackets)
- Designed specific to your cab/bed combo to ensure proper fit
- Preload Adjustable design enables you to increase or decrease tension on your rear axle for fine tuning your launches at the track
- Dramatically reduce axle wrap and decrease wear on driveline components
- Smoother ride quality with increased control
- Quicker launches and transmission shifts
- 1/4" thick American steel constructed axle and frame brackets
- CNC LASER cut for unmatched quality as opposed to plasma cutting which can leave rough edges and poor tolerances
- FREE SHIPPING
(2) - Bolt On Axle Brackets
(4) - Custom Bent U-Bolts
(2) - Frame Brackets
(2) - Outlaw Fab Logo Faceplates
(2) - Preload Adjustable Traction Bars
(2) - Left Hand Thread Heim Joints
(2) - Right Hand Thread Heim Joints
(2) - LH Jam Nuts
(2) - RH Jam Nuts
(4) - High Misalignment Spacers
- All Grade 8 Hardware Needed To Install The Kit
08-10 F250 Traction Bars
!!FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!
- Full warrenty on all Outlaw Fab products. (Does NOT cover wearable parts)
- All sales are final
- Lead times vary from 2-8 weeks.